Shirleen has more than 25 years of experience in the accounting industry. She has experience in tax compliance and tax consultancy work for individuals and local corporations. She services a portfolio of clients from a wide range of industries, including retail, information technology, construction, freight and logistics, manufacturing, shipping and investment holding. She also advise clients on various aspects of Singapore taxation, and help clients on IRAS tax queries and audit.
She started her career with a local accounting firm and has practical experience in tax, auditing, and corporate secretarial.
- Singapore Institute of Accredited Tax Professionals - Accredited Tax Advisor (GST)
- Singapore Institute of Accredited Tax Professionals - Accredited Tax Practitioner (Income Tax)
- Chartered Secretaries Institute of Singapore – Practicing member
- The Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators – Associate member
- Diploma in Taxation from Association of Taxation Technicians Singapore