He founded the firm in 1999 and has led the firm to join EisnerAmper Global. He has a wealth of experience in the Accounting industry. Types of work and transactions he has worked on include:
Cross-Border Corporate Finance transactions such as the listing of overseas corporates on International Exchanges Mergers and Acquisitions transactions- helping investors to structure, invest and integrate local and international companies, and representing sellers across multiple industries to negotiate and close a sales transaction.
Insolvency and Restructuring- appointed as approved Liquidator for many companies and worked on a successful restructuring for a major shipping group Experience in Asia and China – worked on many transactions in Asia and in China.
Clientele – includes experience working with High Net Worth Individuals, Family Offices and Sovereign Wealth Funds.
- Meng Tee holds a Bachelor of Accountancy from Nanyang Technological University
- Fellow Chartered Accountant Singapore
- Chartered Accountant (ICAEW)
- Fellow of the Insolvency Practitioners Association of Singapore
Directorship in Listed Companies
- Food Empire Holdings Ltd
- Member of Audit Committee
- Member of Remuneration Committee
- Member of Nominating Committee