Mui Eng has over 20 years of experience in the accounting industry. She has wealth of experience in carrying out statutory audit for multi-national corporations, companies listed on AIM and in various industries including property, constructions, freight and logistics, trading and ecommerce. Prior to joining us, she was an accountant in a listed company and was with an international accounting firm from 1998 to 2001. Her other experiences included internal audit in Thailand and China, due diligence and audit. She was also involved in compliance review for an American multinational technology conglomerate overseas in Australia, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Taiwan and Vietnam.
- The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants – Fellow Member
- Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants – Non-Practicing Member
- The Institute of Internal Auditors – Member
- Singapore Institute of Accredited Tax Professionals - Accredited Tax Advisor (GST)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales – Non-Practicing Member