Having started his career in the restructuring and insolvency, Jonathan has more than 18 years of professional experience in corporate financial advisory, restructuring and insolvency matters. His experience includes more than 12 years in a Big Four firm and 4 years in Bermuda where he took on offshore appointments.
His insolvency appointments include Singapore, Bermuda, the British Virgin Islands and the Cayman Islands. The industries where he has gained expertise, particularly on insolvency and restructuring issues include construction, energy, green energy, hospitality, manufacturing, shipping, logistics, real estate and financial services. He has had experience dealing with insolvency of companies listed on the Singapore and Hong Kong Stock Exchanges.
His other experiences include working on a diverse range of onshore and offshore dispute matters, issues including numerous insolvency, forensic, litigation support, damages assessment and valuation matters. Because of the cross-border nature of his appointments, his experience is across jurisdictions such as Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Bermuda and USA.
- Licensed Insolvency Practitioner
- ASEAN Chartered Professional Accountant
- Chartered Accountant (CA Singapore)
- Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst (CAIA)
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Fellow Chartered and Certified Accountant (FCCA)
- Fellow, INSOL International
- Bachelor of Business (Accountancy) with Distinction, RMIT University, Australia