Iris has over 25 years of experience in the accounting industry. She has wealth of experience in carrying out statutory audit for multi-national corporations and government related corporations and companies in various industries including commercial banks, property, constructions, engineering, freight and logistics, biomedical and ecommerce.
During her career, she was with Practice Monitoring Division of Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants (”ISCA”) conducting quality review for Singapore accounting firms. Her other experiences include tax advisory, internal audit, liquidation, restructuring of a local group for Initial Public Offering (IPO) and conducting public seminars. She was also involved in overseas engagements in United Arab of Emirates, Malaysia, Indonesia and China.
- Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants – Practicing member
- Institute of Certified Internal Auditors – Member
- Singapore Institute of Accredited Tax Professionals - Accredited Tax Advisor (GST) and Accredited Tax Practitioner (Income Tax)
- Certified Assuror - Sustainability Reporting
- Nanyang Technological University (Bachelor of Accountancy)